Hi, I’m Sandy, the proud owner of this business. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you.
Now a bit about our company… Writers Exchange E-Publishing (affectionately known as WEE), is a book publishing company.
In December 2000 we closed down our massive Writers Resource website (known as Writers Exchange)–which had been featured in a number of books on the writing industry–and became a publishing company, as per the request of many of our writing followers.
We started solely as an ebook publisher, but due to popular demand, eventually started also making our books in print. We now make both for almost all titles (though the print does come a little later than the ebook release:)
Originally, the purpose of our blog was to let readers get to know us, our authors, and our book characters better. It is also to inform you of our new releases, changes to the company and our books and anything else we think up:) We have broadened this a bit to include memes, author interviews and articles to do with books/writing. Some of these are for readers some are specifically for writers. You can find all these on our articles page.
About Sandy (and Writers Exchange Itself)
Sandy started out doing a Diploma in Freelance Journalism while pregnant with her first child. While doing this she discovered the online world of writing.
Sandy created a review site and did reviews of hundreds of books and computer programs, she also wrote articles online and in small print magazines in Australia. Including becoming the Christian Parenting Columnist for Suite 101 during the early years of her parenting.
Eventually Sandy started an online writing resource website called “Writers Exchange”, this site had hundreds of helpful links for writers and its own ezine. It was featured in a number of books for writers.
In 2000 Sandy decided she could best help other writers by starting a publishing company that judged books by their merits, rather than the pedigree of the writers and Writers Exchange E-Publishing was born.
Sandy got so busy with this company (and homeschooling her children) that her own writing was put on the backburner and she still doesn’t have time to really get back to it yet, even though all her kids have grown up and have even left home.
Writers Exchange was started with all the idealism of a writer wanting to help other writers get published and make a fortune with their books. Since Sandy started 10 years before ebooks became mainstream (or 13 years before for Australia), this publishing empire didn’t quite happen:)
Now Sandy is older and wiser and always looking for ways to improve her product, her services, her distribution and her marketing.
If you would like to follow us on social media check us out on:
All Sandy’s Businesses/Websites
Writers Exchange E-Publishing
WEE Retailers (only those ones that you can find all our books in one search, there are many others):
- WEE Amazon Shop: https://www.amazon.com/shop/writers_exchange
- WEE at Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/WEEBarnesNoble
- WEE at Indigo: https://bit.ly/WEEIndigo
- WEE at Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Writers_Exchange_E-Publishing
WE Book Addicts:
Writers Exchange Merchandise Shops, which sells our books or general book-themed physical products:
- Amazon Shop: http://bit.ly/WEBookAddictsBrand
- At Writers Exchange: http://www.writers-exchange.com/merch/#!/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WritersExchangeBookAddicts/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/WritersExchangeBooks/merchandise/
- Red Bubble Shop: https://www.redbubble.com/people/pjcsjc/shop
- Spreadshirt Shop: https://bookaddicts.myspreadshop.com/
- Tee Spring Shop: https://we-book-addicts.creator-spring.com/
(Not related to Books. Pretty designs on physical products)
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/s?rh=n%3A7141123011%2Cp_4%3AWE+Home+Terrific
- Tee Spring: https://hometerrific.creator-spring.com/
AI Art that Sandy makes and sells as digital products [found a love of creating AI art while upgrading some of our covers] 🙂